Our easy vegan pumpkin dip with pie crust chips is a great fall dessert that’s dairy-free and gluten-free. It pairs well with our oil-free dark chocolate brownie batter dessert hummus.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Hi there! We’re Linda and Alex, the mother daughter duo and creators of Veganosity. Thanks for visiting us, we’re so happy you’re here. If you’re looking for Southern inspired vegan comfort food recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
We love vegan comfort food and we’re really good at making it. Take a tour through our site and you’ll find all of the recipes that scream, stretchy pants required!
The good news, they’re all plant-based recipes, so you don’t need to feel guilty eating them. Now sit back, relax, and eat happy. 🙂
Also, in case you didn't know, we're published cookbook authors. We've written two vegan cookbooks that will help you make amazing vegan BBQ (you don't even need a grill) and everyday meals, from breakfast to dessert.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE DIP
Two things that go great together are earthy pumpkin puree and tangy dairy-free cream cheese.
The two flavors, when combined with pumpkin spice and a bit of sugar, makes a delicious fall dessert dip that you can serve as an appetizer at your next get together or for a Halloween movie night.
Aside from being delicious, it’s also so much healthier than a conventional pumpkin dip that’s made with dairy, because it doesn’t have saturated fat or cholesterol.
That’s because vegan cream cheese is made without dairy, and it’s just as creamy and delicious.
HOW TO MAKE DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN DIP
This is one of the easiest gluten-free pumpkin pie dip recipes ever! It’s a one step, one bowl recipe you’re going to love!
- Put your favorite vegan cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add the pumpkin puree.
- Sprinkle in the pumpkin spice blend.
- Add the sugar and stir until completely combined.
HOW TO MAKE PIE CRUST CHIPS
You can make our homemade vegan pie crust or buy a ready made crust if you can find one.
The only store-bought vegan pie crust we’re familiar with is Marie Callander’s, but they’re already formed in a pie tin, which doesn’t work as well.
Roll the pie crust out until it’s about one-quarter inch thick and slice into chips.
Place on a baking sheet.
Brush the chips with melted vegan butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the chips are lightly browned and crisp.
Dip them into the pumpkin dip and enjoy!
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DIP INTO VEGAN PUMPKIN DIP?
- Apple slices
- Pear slices
- Ginger snaps
HOW DO YOU STORE PUMPKIN DIP AND HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
It’s best consumed the day you make it, but you can store it covered in the refrigerator for up to four days.
We don’t recommend freezing this dip.
MORE VEGAN DIP RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
GINGER LEMON DIP
Make our easy vegan pumpkin dip with pie crust chips recipe and let us know what you think. We love to hear from you! And, don’t forget to take a picture of your gorgeous creation and tag us @veganosity on Instagram.
And, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the blog so you never miss a recipe. Scroll below the recipe or in our side bar to become a Veganosity subscriber.
Easy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Pie Crust Crisps
- 8 ounce plain vegan cream cheese we prefer Kite Hill or Miyoko’s
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar sifted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice blend
- FOR THE PIE CRISPS
- 1 vegan pie crust
- 3 tablespoon vegan butter melted
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the 8 oz vegan cream cheese, ½ cup pumpkin puree, ¼ cup sifted confectioner’s sugar, 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice blend together until completely combined.
- FOR THE PIE CRISPS
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C)
- Roll out the pie crust until it’s approximately ¼ inch thick and cut into crisps.
- Place them on a baking sheet and brush them with the melted butter and evenly sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Dip the crisps into the pumpkin dip.