- 1/2 of a cup of rolled oats
- 1 date – pitted and shredded
- 2 tablespoons of grated carrot
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger or slightly less than 1n 1/8 of a teaspoon of dried ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon of hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 of a cup of unsweetened almond milk
Put the oats in a jar or a bowl and then layer with the date, carrot, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, coconut, hemp seeds, and almond milk. Stir well and cover. Refrigerate overnight or for at least four hours.
Keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Serving: 0.75cup | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5040IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg