- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 loaf of white bread sliced thick
- 2 cups vegan eggnog we use So Delicious
- 3/4 cups almond milk You can use cashew, oat, or pea milk.
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Maple Syrup – See the instructions for the amount
- Cranberries - See the instructions for the amount
Whisk the 2 cups vegan nog, 3/4 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract, and 1 tsp ground cinnamon in a large shallow bowl until well blended.
Lightly coat a large griddle or skillet with 1 tablespoon of the oil and heat on medium high heat.
Dip one piece of bread into the egg mixture until coated, then flip and coat the other side. Put in the hot pan and cook for approximately 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
If you’re cooking for a large group transfer to a warm oven until ready to serve.
FOR THE MAPLE SYRUP WITH CRANBERRIES
One piece of toast is a serving. The caloric content is an estimate as we can't control how much syrup goes on each serving.
Serving: 50g | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg