- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1 pineapple cut into ½- inch circles grill with the shell on or cut it off before grilling, your choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon seen note
- 2 cups coconut whipped cream Recipe link in ingredients.
Click HERE for the Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe.
Heat the grill on a high temperature.
Brush the grill with the coconut oil to prevent sticking to the grill.
When the grill is hot, grill the pineapple for approximately 4 to 5 minutes, or until nicely caramelized and the fruit has released its sugars. Flip and grill for approximately 4 to 5 more minutes.
Let the pineapple cool a bit before topping with the coconut whipped cream or it will melt. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Store the coconut whipped cream in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Store the grilled pineapple in an airtight container for up to two days.
- The Nutrition Facts are an estimate only!
- The total calories are for the entire pineapple, not each piece. Divide by how many slices you cut from the pineapple to get the most accurate number.
- You can add the cinnamon to the cream as you whip it or sprinkle it on top before serving.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 74.3mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2.3mg