The best part of Thanksgiving is of course the food! So, we've put together an inspirational list of the best easy vegan Thanksgiving recipes that your family and friends will love.
It’s hard to believe that November is nearly over and that Thanksgiving is this Thursday. Time flies when you’re having fun, and believe me, Alex and I have been having a ball running this labor of love called Veganosity.
Today is Kick-Start Monday, but it’s also the Monday before Thanksgiving, so I thought that I would put all of the recipes that we’ve created in one tidy little longish post so that you can scroll down and click on the dishes that you are interested in making for your holiday dinner. At the end of the recipes I’ve also made a list of things that I’m thankful for, and you're in it!
VEGAN THANKSGIVING BREAKFAST RECIPES
This is one of our favorite vegan Fall recipes to make! It's the perfect combination of sweet vanilla bread braided with a chocolate chip pumpkin bread. We recommend either toasting the bread and spreading some pumpkin butter or vegan nutella over it! Another idea: make some amazing vegan french toast
On Thanksgiving mornings we love to run a good 10k Turkey Trot! So, after this long run it's nice to recover with a cold, refreshing, and healthy Pumpkin Pie smoothie! After all, it fits in perfectly with the Thanksgiving pumpkin theme!
Even More Vegan Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas
Our pumpkin pie overnight oats are a very healthy way to start your Thanksgiving day! The oats will give you tons of energy while filling you up. Not concerned about health on this particular day? Why not try making either our apple cider donuts or our cranberry orange pancakes? They're both sweet, filling, and perfect with a giant cup of coffee!
PRO TIP: P.S. make an extra batch of our apple cider donuts to give to guests later as a little takeaway gift!
VEGAN THANKSGIVING APPETIZERS
Appetizers are a must, at least in our family they are. I mean, don’t you want to nibble on something good while you mingle around waiting for the big feast? Try these. They’re savory and light, so they won’t ruin your appetite.
This is definitely our new favorite Thanksgiving appetizer! The wontons are crispy, the filling is creamy, and the dipping sauce is super tangy. It combines all the best aspects of food into one enticing appetizer.
Other Amazing Vegan Thanksgiving Appetizers
- The Best Vegan Buttermilk Ranch
- The most incredible ranch your tastebuds will have the pleasure of devouring! It's tangy, savory, and a classic. Serve it alongside a row of gorgeous fresh veggies and you're sure to have your guests swooning over it all night!
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms
- These are our vegan take on escargot! These tender mushrooms are coated in garlic, breadcrumbs, and vegan parmesan. The resulting dish is absolutely phenomenal and so perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Rustic Almond & Roasted Red Pepper Pate
- This almond dip is extremely easy to make! So don't worry if you've forgotten to make a complicated appetizer for you guests because you can whip this baby up in about fifteen minutes!
- Swedish "Meat"balls
- Your guests seriously won't know what hit them! We serve out vegan meatballs at every single party or event we attend. People can't seem to get enough of them. So, why not join the masses and give this popular recipe a try!
VEGAN THANKSGIVING SIDES AND SALADS
Salads and sides are one of the most important part of Thanksgiving, in my opinion. I love taking a nibble of everything, and because they’re all plant based, we can!!!
Crispy Brussels sprouts coated in a tangy and cream Cesar dressing! It's the best salad we've ever made and we're here to tell you that you absolutely have to serve this classic treat at your Thanksgiving Dinner.
Even More Amazing Vegan Salads
- Warm Acorn Squash Salad
- Tender squash with quinoa, sage, pistachios, and tart cherries. It's so flavorful and also so good for you! Make sure to make extra for a leftover Thanksgiving salad the next day.
- Fried Lemon Salad
- This unique salad is so delicious and wonderful as a Thanksgiving first course! The fried lemons are tart, savory, and add such a fantastic flavor profile to this salad.
- Green Goddess Salad
- This salad is so healthy and tasty at the same time! The creamy dressing with grilled spring onions is one of the most amazing pairings you'll ever taste.
The Best Vegan Thanksgiving Sides
- Apple Sausage Stuffing
- A classic stuffing with a twist! Breadcrumbs with sage, roasted apples, and savory vegan sausages.
- Twice Baked Ranch Potatoes
- Whipped potatoes filled with tangy vegan ranch!
- Steamed Artichokes
- Easy to make steamed artichokes with a side of spicy vegan mayo.
- Balsamic Roasted Radishes
- Tender little roasted radishes drizzled in balsamic vinegar.
- Roasted Tri Colored Carrots
- These gorgeous tri-colored carrots taste just as great as they look!
VEGAN MAINS FOR THANKSGIVING
Turkey is off the menu for this vegan, so I’ve come up with some delicious entrees that can take its place. No fake meat for me!
This vegan meatloaf has a wonderful smoky flavor and, bonus, it’s made with whole foods that are good for you! This black bean and chickpea meatloaf recipe has become one of our most popular recipes, and for good reason!
Just as impactful as the traditional Thanksgiving main without any animal cruelty! Check out how to make this incredible stuffed butternut squash by clicking the link above.
Don't Feel Like Making Your Main Dish?
Check out our review and find out our favorite vegan Thanksgiving main dishes that can be purchased at a grocery store here!
VEGAN THANKSGIVING DESSERT
And now, for the best part of Thanksgiving, dessert! MY favorite is pumpkin pie, what’s yours?
Even More Vegan Dessert Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Dessert Bruschetta
- Crispy crostini topped with sweet apples, caramel, and crunchy pecans.
- The Best Vegan Apple Crisp
- Sweet and tender apples coated in a crispy oat crust and topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Salted Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Chocolatey, pumpkin-y, and perfect alongside a cappuccino.
What I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving:
Good health – I’m so grateful to wake up every morning feeling healthy and energized.
Love – I can’t imagine not having love in my life. It’s what keeps me motivated to be a better person.
Family (pets included) – I love them more than they’ll ever know
Friends – You make my life brighter and worthwhile.
My home – It’s where I feel the safest and happiest.
Veganosity and our dear friends who read it – our blog wouldn’t exist without our readers. We are so grateful for you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Make sure to tag us in your easy vegan Thanksgiving recipe photos!